The Trans Canada Trail sign in Tuktoyaktuk (pop. 870)
- Kathryn Brown, MD of Whitehorse, YT wrote, “I've done good & bad CME—this ranks with the best.”
- Katherine Kohle, MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, "Extremely practical. For most points I could think of at least one patient for whom it could be immediately applicable. Absolutely
- Katie Bellefontaine, MD of Iqaluit, NU wrote, ''Excellent workshop. Faculty have an excellent understanding of the research as well as ++ experience. Kept me feeling energized &
learning. I will be able to use many of these techniques on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this course.”
- Sunshine Giesbrecht, MD of Whitehorse, YT wrote, “Practical tools delivered concisely & effectively with humour... if you're considering taking the workshop, just do it.”
- Kami Kandola MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, “Very user-friendly and plain language... practical points that are readily adaptable... definitely worth the time.”
- Steve Kraus, MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, "Excellent, practical, up-to-date info... great presenter, very enjoyable... fun."
- Jennifer Harris, MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, “Very practical quick & dirty pearls... applicable & appropriate... now I feel like I have a plan to
manage challenging patients."
- Katherine Kohle, MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, “Practical, quick & USABLE tips... engaging & entertaining... much more likely to be applied to practice
in a meaningful way than other psychiatric CME... makes almost every encounter easier / more effective / less frustrating."
- Nicole Radziminski, MD (pediatrician) of Yellowknife, NT wrote, “10/10... practical applications."
- John McLean, MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, “Sensible & "down to earth"... it would have made my clinical life much easier if I'd had this training back in
- Alyssa Titus, MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, “Very engaging... excellent practicality... not bogged down in the usual details in CME."
- Kali Orchard, MD of Yellowknife, NT wrote, “Excellent presenter, very interesting & relevant... much better than other psychiatric CME... I'm much better
prepared for patients' resistance."