- Thor Christensen, MD of Charlottetown, PEI wrote, "An incredibly fun way of combining active self-reflection, motivational interviewing and evidence based practical CBT into everyday
- Jennifer Zelin, MD of Charlottetown, PEI wrote, "Great CME... an excellent learning experience. I can't think of anything that would improve it. I would love to attend other future medical
- Peter MacKean, MD (President, College of Family Physicians of Canada) of Kensington, PEI wrote, "Fun with
specific & clear points... very practical... well worth the time… CBT should be core training for all physicians."
- Christine MacNearny, MD of Kensington, PEI wrote, "Very inspirational sessions... my new CBT skills have made me a more convincing clinician"
- Syed Naqvi, MD of Alberton, PEI wrote, "Improved my understanding of psych... helps physicians beyond their CME needs
- Peter Hooley, MD of Stratford, PEI wrote, "I have some new, specific strategies for dealing with a range of very challenging patient presentations—based on good evidence, and
clinical experience. Dynamic style... very very practical... outstanding course all around. Hard to improve... even superior to my expectations... a superb CME experience! Highly recommended to all
other family physicians.