Hartland Bridge, the world's longest covered bridge and National Historic Site
- Marie Andrée Arsenault, MD of Bathurst, NB wrote, "Good, practical, realistic, non-time-consuming tips"
- Stan Reddy, MD of Bathurst, NB wrote, "Very current and excellent expertise. This is an excellent, practical course which you can apply in day-to-day office practice."
- Vance Anderson, MD of St George, NB wrote, "Very helpful"
- Luan Le, MD of Saint John, NB wrote, "Entertaining & informative... very applicable"
- Amos Kpogo, MD of Miramichi, NB wrote, "Concise and to the point... excellent"
- Paul Postuma, MD of Quispamsis, NB wrote, "Very practical"
- Paula Carmichael, MD of Hanwell, NB wrote, "Excellent"
- Kalyani Srinivasan, MD of Fredericton, NB wrote, "Useful tools for every family physician... funny & engaging style"
- Lisa Jean Sutherland, MD of Rothesay, NB wrote, "Practical, fun, comfortable and informative"
- Jolanta Lalik, MD of St Stephen, NB wrote, "Very good. Recommended."
- Jennifer Russell, MD of Fredericton, NB wrote, "Interactive and engaging... great, relaxed style... encouraged participation... welcoming of ideas and opinions."
- Ray Butler, MD of Sussex, NB wrote, “Excellent -- a new way of approaching things.”
- Sue Tatemichi, MD of Fredericton, NB wrote, “I liked it all of it… organization, presentations, answering of questions, exercises, etc... no clue how it could be made better... extremely
- Corey Burton, MD of St George, NB wrote, “This is the best CME I've attended! Relevant & applicable. Absolutely recommended.”