Great CME in great locations
College of Family Physicians of Canada
Continuing Professional Development Program Award
100% of CBT Canada's workshops are "triple strength" certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada. That means you earn 36 Mainpro+ credits from our 12 hour workshops, which represents 72% of your annual CME requirement.
- Fredericton Jun 1-2, 2020 (Dalhousie University)
- Grande Prairie Apr 9, 2021 (University of Alberta)
- Iqaluit Sep 28-29, 2019 (Memorial University) NEW!
- Kingston May 10, 2019 (Queen's University)
- Kingston Dec 6, 2019
- Kitchener-Waterloo Nov 11-12, 2019 (McMaster University)
- London Jun 19, 2019 (Western University)
- Montréal Dec 3, 2019 (McGill University)
- Ottawa Jun 13-14, 2019
- Rossland May 31-Jun 1, 2019 (University of British Columbia)
- St John's May 29-30, 2020 (Memorial University)
- Sydney Nov 22-23, 2019 (Dalhousie University)
- Toronto May 9, 2019 (University of Toronto)
- Toronto Sep 19-20, 2019
- Vancouver Aug 26-27, 2019
Many physician leaders have been trained by CBT Canada over the past twenty years. Alumni include CFPC presidents (both national & provincial), department chairs, residency training program directors—and even a few doctors who are comfortable using drills & saws. For a compilation of testimonials, click here.
We're always adding new destinations