Great CME in great locations
- Fredericton Jun 1-2, 2020 (Dalhousie University)
- Grande Prairie Apr 9, 2021 (University of Alberta)
- Kingston May 8, 2020 (Queen's University)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Nov 11-12, 2019 (McMaster University)
- Lethbridge Jan 30, 2020 (University of Calgary)
- London Jun 19, 2019 (Western University)
- Ottawa Jun 18-19, 2020
- St John's May 29-30, 2020 (Memorial University)
- Toronto May 9, 2019 (University of Toronto)
- Toronto Sep 17-18, 2020
- Vancouver Aug 10-11, 2020
- Windsor Nov 15, 2019 (Western University)
100% of CBT Canada's workshops are three-credits-per-hour certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada. That means you earn 36 Mainpro+ credits from our 12 hour workshops, which represents 72% of your annual CME requirement.
Many physician leaders have been trained by CBT Canada over the past twenty years. Alumni include CFPC presidents (both national & provincial), department chairs, residency training program directors—and even a few doctors who are comfortable using drills & saws. For a compilation of testimonials, click here.
We're always adding new destinations