CBT Blue Mountain
CBT Blue Mountain will be held Tuesday, July 2 to Thursday, July 4, 2013. Workshop hours are 8:00AM to 12:15PM on each of the three days, leaving you & your family free in the afternoons and evenings to enjoy the resort.
Participants gain a rock-solid foundation in medical CBT for anxiety and 12.0 Mainpro-C credits. You'll learn a
plethora of ten-minute techniques to help your patients overcome worry, panic, and other major anxiety disorders.
The head instructor Greg Dubord, MD is limber like a monkey from giving over 300 workshops, and a recent University of Toronto CME Teacher of the Year. Assistant faculty includes Hima Murty, MD. For a 47pg compilation of recent feedback summaries, click here.
Escape the heat & smog and come up to Ontario's #1 summer resort. Blue Mountain's IntraWest owners have spared no expense in creating a top-notch family destination. Here are some sample activities:
- Stroll and explore the charming alpine village
- Catch some rays at the private Georgian Bay Beach
- Give your legs a workout on Blue's hiking trails
- Serve up some fun at the tennis club
- Treat yourself to a massage (or two) at a Blue Mountain spa
- Play some challenging golf on the acclaimed Monterra Course
- Ride up the gondola—and mountain bike back down
- Give the kids a break at a variety of summer camps
- Feel your adrenaline on the screamin' Mountain Coaster
- Explore the fascinating Scenic Caves
- Challenge your family on a geocaching course
- Horseback ride on the Escarpment forest trails
- Splash with your children in the Plunge Waterpark
- Test your courage on the new Timber Challenge High Ropes Course
- Hunt for countryside antiques
- Putt for par on the impressive new minigolf course
- Get thee some culture at Theatre Collingwood
- Watch a movie on the big screen under the stars
- Enjoy a gourmet meal in the romantic village at night
Blue Mountain Resort
This year, we'll again be staying at the Grand Georgian in the heart of Blue Mountain Village, with rates of $153/night (studio), $189 (1 bdrm), and $249 (2 bdrm). The one- and two-bedrooms have full kitchens, and groceries are just a ten-minute drive away in Collingwood. We also have a select number of studio rooms at the Blue Mountain Inn for $109/night. These are all excellent values for a first-class summer getaway in Southern Ontario.
Call 877.445.0231 to reserve your suite for this July 2-4, 2013 event. To qualify for our great group rates, quote "CBT Canada".