CBT Banff will be held Thursday July 11 to Saturday July 13 at the beautiful Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge. Workshop hours are 8:00AM to 12:15PM, leaving you free during afternoons & evenings to explore Banff township and Banff National Park.
The workshop provides a rock-solid foundation in medical CBT for anxiety and is accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for 12.0 Mainpro-C credits. You'll learn a plethora of ten-minute techniques to help your patients overcome worry, panic, and other major anxiety disorders.
The head instructor Greg Dubord, MD is limber like a monkey from giving over 300 workshops, and a recent University of Toronto CME Teacher of the Year. Assistant faculty includes Leo Lanoie, MD, CCFP, FCFP, DABAM. For a compilation of recent CBT Canada feedback summaries, please click here.
Banff National Park
Tourists travel from across the planet to explore our Banff National Park:
- Breathe in the pine-scented alpine air
- Listen to babbling brooks—and blissful silence
- Rediscover your religion in mountains 250 million years old
- Paddle a bright red canoe into turquoise Lake Louise
- Putt on the greens below iconic Mount Rundle
- Do your own Bruce Stress Test hiking up Sulfur Mountain—rewarding yourself with a spectacular view and free gondola ride back down
- Soak away all worldly worries at Upper Hot Springs
- Sip afternoon tea at the majestic Banff Springs Hotel
- Window-shop for art, gems, candy & more on the new Banff Ave
- Spot 50 mammals, including Rocky Mountain goats & bighorn sheep
- Enjoy dining from over 100 restaurants ranging up to 5 stars
- End with a world-class roadtrip, exploring the Columbia Icefield, and Jasper, Kootenay & Yoho National Parks
7 surrounding parks to explore
1. Banff National Park
Canada's first national park, founded in 1885
British Columbia's lush interior
3. Jasper National Park
The largest Rocky Mountain park and home of Miette Hotsprings
4. Kootenay National Park
UNESCO World Heritage Site featuring Radium Hot Springs
5. Mount Revelstoke National Park
Thousand-year old cedar rainforest
6. Waterton Lakes National Park
Rugged mountains rising abruptly out of the prairie grassland
7. Yoho National Park
Emerald Lake, Takakkaw Falls, Spiral Tunnels & the Hoodoos
Royal Canadian Lodge
We're pleased to offer Premier Rooms for just $199/night. They're handsomely appointed with Canadiana furnishings and a gas fireplace, along with your choice of a king-sized bed or two queens. They have oversized bathrooms with granite countertops, a full tub, and a separate shower. WiFi is free, and your parking (normally $12/d) is complimentary when you're part of our group.
Call 800.661.1379 to reserve your room at the Royal Canadian Lodge for this July 11-13, 2013 event. Quote CBT Canada to qualify for our group rates. Consider arriving a bit early and/or staying a bit longer: the same great rates will apply. Quantities are limited so reserve today!